midiaudio logo
Re: AMD + muzika
Hartke (IP Logged)
April 22, 2012 12:53PM

blin kokia nesamone, su tuo win7 neveikia firewire, garso plokste nematoma...
teks kraustytis i winXP
radau tokia pat problema pas kitus, matyt kitokios iseities nera.

" I have had my HP win7 64 bit Core i7 Q720 @1.60 Ghz for 3 months now and I STILL CAN"T USE ANY OF THE IEEE 1394 devices for which I MISTAKINGLY thought moving to a faster machine and Windows 7 would provide me better performance and usability!!! My Motu 828 Firewire and other firewire devices are completely unusable on the Win7 platform.

Completely FED UP here. I am a computer professional and have tried ALL the TRICKS so please quit pawning off the (Legacy) driver stuff here... I've even read the whitepaper and tweaked registry settings. Short of downloading the driver sdk or syscon toolkit and having to build a driver myself (which I still think won't work) MSFT has completly FAILED in terms of supporting IEEE 1394 on Win7.

Please let me know if there's anything in the works here that we can expect or if I have to continue spending all my time trying to get what used to work on XP working on Win7. The additional rub here is that I CAN"T EVEN RUN IN XP MODE since there's NO VIRTUAL IEEE 1394 driver support!!!

Out of Options in Peoria"
Re: AMD + muzika
samsonas46 (IP Logged)
April 23, 2012 09:28AM

Kaip jau buvo sakyta, čia pasirinkimas ar nori dirbti, ar po sistemą knaisiotis. Geriau būti konservatoriumi - statai Win XP servis pack 3 ir turi visus draiverius. Pluginai veikia, problemos su programomis forumuose aprašytos.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.